NWAACC Track & Field Athletes of the Week #3
- Badane Sultessa (Clackamas, Freshman)
-- Event: 1,500m; Mark: 4:04, Event: 800m; Mark: 1:55 at Oregon Preview
- "Great double in cold, snowy, windy, rainy conditions at the Oregon Preview."
- James Lehr (Spokane, Freshman)
-- Event: Discus; Mark: 45.59m (149-07), Event: Shot Put; Mark: 15.40m (50-6.25) at Dusty Lane Open
- "Two great marks this early in the year."
- "Two PRs in shot to place 4th behind 3 NCAA athletes, and a very good opener in the discus."
- Gylany Crossman (Lane, Freshman)
-- Event: 3,000m; Mark: 9:55.80 at Oregon Preview
"Ran a strong sixth against OTC and several 4-year athletes at the Oregon Preview. Ran a 36-second PR and was only 6 seconds off the 35-year-old school record."
- Mikel Elliott (Spokane, Sophomore)
-- Event: 3,000m Steeplechase; Mark: 11:12.37 at Dusty Lane Open
"Great steeple time this early."
- "1st meet of the season, 1st place, school and NWAACC record!"
- Mariah Delepierre (Mt. Hood, Freshman)
-- Event: Triple Jump; Mark: 11.10/36' 05" at Oregon Preview