Clackamas Community College welcomes six inductees into Athletic Hall of Fame class of 2012
June 9, 2012
Oregon City, OR -- Over 180 alumni, family, and supporters of Clackamas athletics showed up Saturday evening to honor the newest HOF class. The class included a former Dean of Students, a professional basketball player, an Associate Athletic Director in the Big East Conference, a member of the Eastern New Mexico Hall of Fame, one of the winningest coaches in the NW for any sport, and one of the best cross country and track teams in NWAACC history.
2012 Hall of Fame Inductees
• 1991-1992 Men’s & Women’s XC and Track & Field Teams
• Jim Roberts [Athletic Support Person, 1968-1990]
• Danielle (Fitzgerald) Josetti [Softball, 1993-1994]
• Lindsay Schiely [Volleyball, 2002-2004]
• Mike Hodges [Cross Country and Track & Field Coach, 1986-2002]
• Michael Kuebler [Men’s Basketball, 2000-2002]
There was plenty of good food, drinks, laughter, hugs, and even a few tears as everyone got a chance to reminisce with former teammates, coaches, and fans.
Event photos can be found on CCC Athletics Facebook page.
The CCC athletic family would like to thank the following for a great evening:
- Clackamas CC and the Board of Education for their continued support of athletics
- The 6 table sponsors who's donations and support made the event possible: Jim and Madeline Roberts, Mary Rix, Steve Lemma (Securus Payments), Jim Jackson, CCC Women's Basketball, and the CCC Athletic Department.
- Clackamas CC Foundation
- Kayla Steen, Assistant Athletic Director and HOF Coordinator
- HOF Selection Committee: Jim Jackson (retired AD), Nancy Mikelton (retired HPE faculty member and coach), Amy Crooks (former ASG president and current CCC Foundation Board Chair), Lynn Vaught (former Athletic Secretary), David Lemen (former CCC track & field standout and 2011 HOF inductee), and Robin Robinson (FTF and Head Baseball Coach)
- Tracy Swisher, CCC Sports Information Director for slideshow and photos